We are researching a senior buyer. She/He will manage the assigned commodities and suppliers, leading all the related buying activities. She/He will report to the Purchasing Manager.
Key Roles And Responsibilities :
• Select, optimize and manage supply base for components in upcoming and existing designs considering both the plant and global supply chain strategy
• Negotiate contracts, prices, tools and terms of business with suppliers
• Review opportunities to make business savings, utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and method
• Lead cost saving projects (resourcing, DTC, VA/VE), also with cross functional team
• Track all cost changes, preventing and mitigate prices increase with proactive actions
• Analyze market, raw material trend and apply this knowledge to make significant buying decisions.
• Provide analysis on costs to drive decision on existing or new components
• Work closely with other functions and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business
• Contribute to the supplier performance development and supply chain KPI (OTD, stock level, PPM)
• Work operatively placing purchase orders for new components and managing all the data for new suppliers.
• Represent Purchasing dept. in cross functional team for new projects.
KEY COMPETENCIES :
• Experience in industrial companies with a large variety of volumes (low runners/high runner) and with many different components/commodities
• Experience in electronic products is a plus
• Experience in complex, international and matrix organization
• Understanding of technical drawings and manufacturing processes
• Knowledge of product cost breakdown methods (raw materials, labor, other costs) and tools amortization calculation
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, IT tools, ERP systems (SAP is a plus)
• Ability of Team working, but also to work independent with minimum guidance to achieve the assigned targets
• Ability to work well under pressure in dynamic scenarios, prioritize work accordingly
• Full understanding of supply chain and logistics concepts (Mrp, kan-ban, scheduling agr., forecast)
• project management with good problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize work accordingly
• Excellent communication, negotiation skills and able to deal with all levels of the organization
• Very fluent Italian, Fluent English
• Willing to travel
Categoria Professionale: Impiegati
Città: Lugo (Ravenna)
- Inglese - Livello Ottimo
- Full Time
Note: Si prenderanno in considerazione solo le candidature in possesso dei requisiti richiesti.