Are you looking for a work opportunity into the F1 world?
Get the chance to join Scuderia AlphaTauri Team through our 2021 Formula Future Project, our experience (program) to approach the Formula 1 industry.
After a period of theory and practical training, you’ll have the possibility to start an internship in a high professional environment / team, gaining competences, creating connections and getting closer to your passion.
As vehicle engineer you could be part of one of the following teams:
CFD DPT: the team dedicated to the study of aerodynamics. Through simulation and calculation, the department analyses the effect of free-stream flows and the interaction with the surfaces of the car
VEHICLE PERFORMANCE DPT: the department in charge of the analysis of the F1 car performance. Thought data, tools and software, this team develops new analysis processes and kpi's, supporting both factory based and in-races activities
RELIABILITY AND QUALITY DEPARTMENT: the team designed to develop tools and procedures to analyse car reliability both on the track and in the factory in order to maximize track performances
We’re looking for young graduates with a strong attitude to work under pressure and a flexible approach. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, team oriented and with proven communication skills.
The position is based in Faenza.
Per il progetto Formula Future Academy
Offerte lavoro simili
- ADDETTI AL CONTROLLO ACCESSI / e-work SpA
- O.S.S. / e-work SpA
- Operatore macchine a controllo numerico (cnc) / e-work SpA
- RESPONSABILE AMMINISTRATIVO/GESTIONE AFFARI GENERALI / La Compagnia della Rinascita
- CAPO OFFICINA / La Compagnia della Rinascita
- Garage Technician / Randstad Italia Spa
- 1 ADDETTO/A AL LABORATORIO TECNOLOGICO / Inspecta S.R.L.
- OPERATORE SU CENTRO DI LAVORO VERTICALE / Ets Nexus Spa